You can view the original guide on Outfit Posts for this set here.
The idea is that with sixteen pieces of clothing, you can mix and match them to make forty different outfits.
This is one of the vacation set,s but it’s pretty close to my normal winter wardrobe for work.
- Black long sleeved shirt – Found (Gap lightweight sweater)
- White button down blouse – Found (Express blouse)
- Chambray shirt – None
- Cream cable knit sweater – None (Knit one??)
- Black mini skirt – Found (Target skirt(
- Cream lady day coat – None (Substitute a green parka?)
- Denim skinny jeans – Found (Express jeans)
- Black skinny jeans – Found (Express jeans)
- Fair isle sweater dress – None
- Green sweater – None
- Grey boyfriend cardigan – Found (Gray cabled cardigan)
- Red plaid shirt – None
- Black and white striped shirt – Found (Loft tan and white striped sweater)
- Faux leather jacket – Found (Express moto jacket)
- White puffer vest – Found (Loft gold vest)
- Mustard pencil skirt – Found (Blue H&M pencil skirt)
- Cream and gold scarf – None
- Black scarf – Found (Black sparkle)
- Mustard scarf – None (Knit scarf planned!)
- Black ankle boot – Found (Bare Traps bootie)
- Green “wellies” rain boots – None
- Brown riding boots – Found (Steve Madden riding boots)
- Gold link watch – Found (Silver watch)
- Red bubble necklace – Uncertain
- Gold stone necklace – Found (Silver necklace)
It looks like I need to knit a couple of items (a cable knit sweater and mustard scarf), and start looking to fill some of the other missing ones.
One of the main things I noticed is that my current closet lacks layering pieces. I prefer sweaters with little or no ease, but I need more diversity if I want to mix and match pieces more easily.
I need to spend some time thinking before I buy anything, but I’m looking forward to completing this set by next year.